Before Your First Appointment
Building Location: 27 (Health Center), Room 135
- Do not check in at the Health Services computers when you first enter the building. Instead, proceed down the hall to Room 135, which is clearly labeled "Counseling Services." (There are signs in the building to guide you).
- Check in at the front desk.
- Arrive 15 minutes early in order to complete the paperwork required before your Initial Consultation. If you arrive late for your Initial Consultation, it will be rescheduled and you will be charged a $20 fee.
no show and late cancellation fee
There is a $20 no show and late cancellation fee.
You will be charged the fee under any of the following circumstances:
- You do not attend your appointment (and did not call to cancel at least 24 hours in advance)
- You come late to an Initial Consultation (i.e., anything less than 15 minutes early)
- You come late to an Emotional Wellbeing Workshop (i.e., more than 5 minutes after the group has started)
Remember to sign up for text, email or phone call reminders in your Student Health and Counseling portal in order to receive a reminder before your appointment(s).