Red Folder: Assisting Students in Distress
How To Use The Red Folder
How to Access the Red Folder
On the Portal
- Login to My Cal Poly Portal
- Click on "Staff and Faculty Training" at the top (You should see "Red Folder" on the screen of training options)
- Click on "Go to Red Folder" (note that this is only a 2 page version of the Red Folder)
To Download (full 3 page version)
Click on the link below:
To Access the Web Version:
Click on this link.
Note: You can change campuses to see other Resources/Phone Numbers
To Download the Free App
- Go to the App store on your device
- Click on Search
- Type in "Red Folder"
- It should automatically take you to "Red Folder, California State University, San Bernardino" (Note: Although it says CSU San Bernardino, the app will allow you to choose any campus)
- There is a tutorial that walks you through how to use the app. You can use it in real time whenever you are concerned about a student, based on the level of distress the student is in.