Currently enrolled students who possess a valid student identification card are eligible for Health and Counseling Services on this campus; basic health services are also available at other CSU campuses for currently enrolled students. Concurrent and special program students may use health services on a low-cost, fee-for-service basis.
Staff and faculty are provided with first aid only. Campus visitors are provided with first aid services.
Currently Enrolled Students:
- One who is enrolled in the current quarter.
- No visiting fee or in-house lab charges.
- Students will be responsible for outside lab fee(s), prescriptions), and Specialty Clinic Fees.
- One who was enrolled the previous quarter, is not enrolled for the current quarter, but plans to be enrolled for the next quarter, may be seen at Health Services for a fee.
- Fee-for-service: $15 per visit plus additional for lab, x-rays, etc.
Emergency first aid only.
Can be treated for emergency first aid only for work-related injuries.
Please refer to Workman’s Compensation website.
Students from other CSU campuses:
Are eligible for basic services as long as they are currently enrolled and have a currently validated ID card from their campus.